• Free consultation visits for potential clients
• Comprehensive, holistic, relationship-based prenatal care: 45-60 minute visits approximately every five weeks until 31 weeks, every three weeks from 31 to 36 weeks, and weekly from 36 weeks to the birth, with extra visits as necessary.
• Lab testing, including genetic screening options
• Availability to clients by phone, text, and e-mail for questions and concerns, including 24/7 for urgent needs
• Ultrasound referrals
• Medical consultation and referral as needed
• Nutritional and herbal guidance for pregnancy, birth, and postpartum recovery
Labor and Birth Attendance
• Homebirth, including waterbirth, after 37 weeks of pregnancy
• Continuous care and support during active labor, birth, and the first hours after birth
• Qualified, trained assistant during the birth
• Complete physical exam of the newborn after birth
• Breastfeeding support
• Postpartum education for the new family
• Regular postpartum visits at 1 day, 7 days, and 6 weeks postpartum with extra visits as necessary
• Pulse-oximetry testing, newborn screening, jaundice checks, and weight assessment for the newborn
• Availability to clients by phone and e-mail for questions and concerns, including 24/7 for urgent needs
Well person care
I delight in caring for my clients between pregnancies, developing relationships with clients in the preconception period, and serving those who do not intend a pregnancy. I offer:
• Annual exams, including pap smears
• Contraception counseling, including prescriptions for various options, IUD insertions in your home, and education about Fertility Awareness Method.
• Preconception care
• Sexually transmitted infection testing
• Testing and treatment for vaginal conditions such as yeast and bacterial vaginosis
Well person visits are available in your own home or in my office in Brooklyn.
Learn more about my approach here.